ss_blog_claim=8299156e03050359cb8b68c8a64e3980

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged


I think I am flattered to be "tagged" by Caroline at Shop Because.

That does mean that I am not entirely speaking to an imaginary audience here - which is cool. So, thanks!


I am supposed to reveal 7 things about myself here...and then pass the tag along to 7 others.

The pressure is immense to not make myself sound like the most boring (or most insane) person ever...s
o here goes with 7 things that most people probably don't know about me.

1) I hate top sheets and don't allow them on any beds in my home. If you are a guest, I let you have them - but people who live here need to suck it up and deal with a comforter.


2) I also don't believe it making the beds. Who is going to see them? You are just getting right back in. Big waste of time and effort in my opinion.


3) Touching slimy things skeeves me out - so it is a major labor of love that I cook chicken for my family. Because touching raw chicken? Yucky.


4) I love love love love love Christmas music. I have about 30 Christmas CDs and load them all on my iPod and subject my family to Christmas songs from Thanksgiving to New Year's Day. I would start earlier, but Mike might leave...and I like him more than I like Christmas music.


5) I used to skip class in college if my hair didn't turn out right that morning. (Shhh...don't tell my parents)

6) I can't stop buying lip gloss. I've tried to convince myself I have enough. Can't.

7) I check People.com about 20 times a day - just in case something happened. But I haven't read a newspaper in about 10 years.

Link
OK - so who am I tagging?

Lisa - at DarlingLisa
Jamie - at J. Leigh Events
Colleen - at Classy Mommy
Janie - at Wee Green Toddler
Jenny - at Suburban Jungle
Margie - at Chesapeake Ribbons
Jamie - at Precious Peas

Tag-ees - you need to post a list of 7 things about yourself along with a link back here to this post. Then tag 7 more people and put in links to their blogs. Have fun ladies!

Can't wait to see what they have to say for themselves!

Stumble Upon Toolbar
add to kirtsy

No comments: