ss_blog_claim=8299156e03050359cb8b68c8a64e3980

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Big Announcement

So, I have been letting this information out bit by bit...but I guess it is time to come completely clean (no, not pregnant...don't even go there).

I am going to sell Stuff for Sprouts.

Hurts a little to say it.

I spend 2 years developing the products and getting them to market. The last year has been so fun and challenging and exciting and crushingly disappointing and hugely rewarding. Business ownership is apparently much like Bipolar Disorder. But no meds.

But I am realizing that I do not have a) the time b) the money and c) the skill set to take Stuff for Sprouts to the next level of where it really needs to go to be successful. It needs to be in stores. Like, LOTS of them. So people can touch it and smell it and love it and tell their friends to go get some. And then they'll tell friends, and so on...

So, I am looking for someone who wants to hit the ground running with the product development already complete, website built, reviews posted...and take it to where it needs to go.

Sort of like sending kids to college so they can get to where they need to be. Not that I am even remotely ready for THAT. But philosophically similar.

If you know of anyone who might fit the bill - please send them my way!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar
add to kirtsy

No comments: