ss_blog_claim=8299156e03050359cb8b68c8a64e3980

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's Beginning to Look...

a little bit like Christmas? (And, rats, I can't find my Christmas Stuff for Sprouts logo..)

I just ordered gift boxes to do gift sets at the Pixie Cowboy (where I am doing consignment). For anyone local to Chester Springs/Downingtown, the Pixie Cowboy is a super-cute children's shop with new and "vintage" kids clothes and accessories. The just moved to a new location, sort of behind Moore's furniture off of Rt 100. They are right next door to Make a Mess, which also looks like a very cute place for kids.

Anyhoo...getting things ready for the holidays. I can't believe it is already time!

I am also going to be doing a shopping event over in Byers Station at one of the model homes next week. I will post details when I have them.

Hope everyone is surviving the implosion of the economy... :(


Stumble Upon Toolbar
add to kirtsy

No comments: