ss_blog_claim=8299156e03050359cb8b68c8a64e3980

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 6th!

Hope everyone had a fun and relaxing 4th of July. We had a pretty low-key day, but it was nice.

We went to fireworks on Thursday night, which were awesome. Cooked on the grill for dinner, which is always good. Had my parents over for dinner, which was social. Burned a multitude of sparklers (and no children), which I would call a success. We have flags out in the yard. So we had all of the elements of the 4th.

This afternoon we are having some friends and neighbors over for dinner, just to cap the weekend off. Somehow these 3-day weekends always get away from me and we never have a real plan for what to do. So they just turn into extended lazy weekends. Which isn't a bad thing - just not all that newsworthy!

The kids are back to camp tomorrow morning. I think they are pretty psyched to see other kids and have some fun. I tried to be fun. Really. And I was, some of the time. But 10 days is a long time...and my fun only lasted so long.

I have to pry them away from the TV now and figure out something to do so that their little brains don't completely turn to mush.

Hope you had a great weekend doing whatever you did!

Stumble Upon Toolbar
add to kirtsy

No comments: