ss_blog_claim=8299156e03050359cb8b68c8a64e3980

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Booked

At one point a little while back, I made a list of all of the business related books that are piled up next to me that I haven't read.

I still haven't read them.

I also didn't get to finish reading the book for my book club (which met tonight).

I didn't finish the last book I was reading just for fun.

But I manage to check People.com about 50 times a day. I read the entire People magazine when it comes each week (although I AM allowing my subscription to lapse, so soon I won't be reading that either). I also read multiple blogs and obsessively check my e-mail.

I need to re-prioritize my attention. There isn't that much of it, and I don't think I am using it all that effectively.

I bet there is a book that would tell me how.

Stumble Upon Toolbar
add to kirtsy

No comments: