ss_blog_claim=8299156e03050359cb8b68c8a64e3980

Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's an art form, really.

Procrastination that is.

I spent today doing yoga, shopping, getting my car fixed, hanging out with my friend. I am working for 15 minutes right now before I dash out the door to pick up the Sprout. Then off to the post office, dinner, stories, etc. Then it will be 9:30. Then I will really start to do work.

This is the upside of being self-employed. Flexibility. Also the down side...the days are so unstructured that it is hard to tell what needs to be done next. Without the clear boundaries of 9 to 5 (or 10 to 3 or whatever) it is hard to know what to do when. Or when it would be appropriate to do nothing.

On the productivity side, I am putting together information to send to a shop in Seattle that is interested in carrying Stuff for Sprouts. Then we will have coast-to-coast distribution! Then we have to work on the middle!

Stumble Upon Toolbar
add to kirtsy

No comments: