ss_blog_claim=8299156e03050359cb8b68c8a64e3980

Friday, May 16, 2008

Picture me thrilled!



For those of you (imaginary) readers who are on the mailing list for my newsletter, you may remember that I mentioned working on some new product photos to update the Stuff for Sprouts website.

The photographer sent me a preview of the pictures and they are completely awesome. Here's an example.

If you have a website and are looking for product photos you should totally check this guy out. His specialty is product photos on a white background. He is insanely cheap. He is insanely fast (I mailed the box of products to California on Monday and had pictures to look at on Thursday!). And these pictures rock!

How awesome is it when something (finally) goes BETTER than you thought it would???

Stumble Upon Toolbar
add to kirtsy

No comments: