ss_blog_claim=8299156e03050359cb8b68c8a64e3980

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tah Dah!



The Stuff for Sprouts website is now updated with the brand-spankin' new product photos. While I was irrationally fond of the pencil-sketches, I do agree that the "real" pictures look better.

I want to change around the site a bit - make the right-hand column narrower and the middle panel bigger to make sure that the focus is in the middle. Unfortunately, for some reason that particular change can't be made on a Mac. I love love love my Mac and am dumbfounded by the random times when being such a rebel ends up being an issue.

I also want to figure out how to make the "Shop" page easier to work with. But it is currently beyond my skills.

Anyway - updates done! Let me know what you think.

Stumble Upon Toolbar
add to kirtsy

No comments: