ss_blog_claim=8299156e03050359cb8b68c8a64e3980

Saturday, May 17, 2008

A little light reading

On the pile of books on the shelf next to me (which I am not currently reading, but fully intend to maybe someday when I get around to it and nothing good is on TV):

Inspiration to Realization
Streetwise: Low Cost Website Promotion (which when I skimmed over it suggested using social networks like blogging, so maybe I don't have to read it?)
Working Solo
Working from Home
Public Relations for Dummies
Run Your Business Like a Girl
The Girl's Guide to Starting Your Own Business
Smart Women Take Risks
Live the Life you Love
It's Only Too Late if You Don't Start Now
Starting an On-Line Business

Why can't it be that just having them imparts some wisdom? Besides the wisdom that perhaps I shouldn't be spending so much on books I will never (maybe possibly) read?

Stumble Upon Toolbar
add to kirtsy

No comments: