ss_blog_claim=8299156e03050359cb8b68c8a64e3980

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Do I want eat like Oprah?

In my quest to be healthier, I saw the article that Oprah was undertaking a 21 day "Cleansing" diet. And I was intrigued by this idea. It isn't a fast. It isn't a "diet" per se. But one bold move in the direction of taking control of what you are (and in this case, aren't) eating.

No meat. No dairy. No gluten. No sugar. No alcohol.


Oh yeah, and no caffeine. That one hurts.


I have read through her blog which, on some level, makes me think that the only way you could pull this off is to have a professional chef who can make salad taste like things other than salad...but on another level makes me think, I could do that.

Gluten-free waffles don't sound so bad...

Mike says if I tried this I would be a flaming b__ch. But that he would do it with me.

I have the book:
Quantum Wellness: A Practical and Spiritual Guide to Health and Happiness. I am reading it. I think I need to get the full scoop before making such a bold decision. But I just might do it!

Stumble Upon Toolbar
add to kirtsy

No comments: