ss_blog_claim=8299156e03050359cb8b68c8a64e3980

Monday, June 23, 2008

The Funnest Newsletter Ever

Well, next to mine. I win. But this guy is second.

Help a Reporter Out

Several times a day you get an e-mail listing a bunch of things that reporters need help with. You HAVE to eventually be able to fit one of these descriptions. I am forwarding them to people I know as I see a fit for them.

Female Dentist 20-40 with two kids between 3-13 for a toothbrush commercial?? MELISSA!

Someone who can comment on wedding trends? JAMIE!!

Someone who was in a flexible work arrangement that went wrong?? ME!!

Someone who runs a windfarm?? Well, no one I know - but how fun!

Interesting to look through even if it doesn't ring any bells...and your name in lights (well, type) if it does! What could be funner than that??

Stumble Upon Toolbar
add to kirtsy

No comments: